Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

helpppp!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jay23, Jan 12, 2017.

1. I am not a smoker and this may seem like a really silly question but I'm an anxious person and always worry myself... I had to take a drug test this morning and without thinking about it moved a bag of my boyfriends weed with my bare hands. I haven't been around him at all when he's smoking but could weed have gotten on my hands from moving it and contaminate my drug test or am i just being paranoid????

2. One will never fail a test from only physical contact with the herb.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. theres no chance it could of transferred from my hands onto the cup i took the test with? or can the next not detect like that

4. Not going to happen.

:smoke:

5. You are being way paranoid. Just wash your hands with soap and hot water and you will be fine.

6. Oooohhhhh ur in troubbblleeeeee!!! You know damn well you aren't allowed to touch his weed. But you won't fail a drug test from touching it

7. I already took the test without washing my hands and didn't think about it. I probably am just being paranoid though

8. Yes you are. You must be talking about a home test right? Those are done by urine. You can throw kief into the test sample and it will record 0 THC because it was not derived from your urine after smoking.

9. It's for a job. So it was done at a screening place and sent into a lab so I wasn't sure if lab tests are more hardcore than at home and be able to detect it

10. You will test negative for THC I guarentee it.

11. Okay, thank you I just needed some reassurance

• Like Like x 1