Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helppp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sblank18, Mar 17, 2018.

1. I haven’t smoked since October which makes it 5 months and I smoked alittle Wednesday and I possibly have a probation drug test this coming Wednesday. Do you guys think I’ll be okay? If not I need some solutions to help me pass. Thank you in advance

2. Yes you will be caught
    The test will show you've smoked
    Your future is full of prison.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. lol I think Mr F is just tugging your chain a little.

You should be fine, you just need to drink plenty of water. Stay away from fatty foods(even though it is just an opinionated assumption), don't drink or eat a coconut, and exercise. The more water you drink and the more you sweat, the better off you'll be. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe a little chain tugging

• Like Like x 1
  5. @MrFooey

Wow I should have looked at the time the OP posted that question. If I would've known I'd have let the joke go on. Sadly I thought it was posted sooner. Next one I'll let slide. :confused_2: I am no fun.

J Evergreen

6. C'mon now!
    You're all kinds of fun:weed: