Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helppp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighGuy3425, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Ok so I've been smoking regularly for about 6 months so I feel my tolerance is at least decent. Recently, when I take a hit it feels like it's hard to keep my eyes open. Ive never blacked out before but i feel lile im about to pass out. This only happens sometimes but I feel like it's not normal. I haven't had any luck with finding anything about it online, has anyone else had this happen to them and know how to prevent it??
    Thanks Guys!

2. Have been eating. Or drinking anything recently.

3. Maybe that could be it. I try to stay physically active and maintain good eating habits but I usually smoke right after work so I could be dehydrated. (I have a fairly physically demanding job) I'll start drinking more water and see if that helps! thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your welcome