Helppp ???????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mr dwc pro, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Anybody know whats going on here!!

Does anybody know why the ph goes up a few hours after fresh mix is put in plants are in nft systems 12/12 into 5th week of flower ????

Attached Files:

2. what are your ppms of your run off? I'd be thinking about a possible salt build up. what ppm nute solution are you using?

if your ppms are stable I'd be looking into root issues

3. The e/c is 1.8 2.0 how do you stop salt build up then??? Using vitalink nutes how do i stop ph increase???

4. that is a pretty high ec to be in a DWC, even heavy feeders build up to that level towards the end of flowering.

I don't know anything about vitalink nutes but it's good to flush your system with ph'd water with a low ppm solution (200-350ppm) every once in a while to clear excess salts. Then after the flush start with a fresh nutrient solution to see how the plants react and SLOWLY raise the ppms higher as the plants need and dependent on what cycle you are in. I'd read up on some DWC tutorials to dial in the ppms/ec

5. Na im not in dwc im in nft trays

6. nft, dwc, ebb..........it doesnt matter. your EC is too high, and you are plasmolyzing your plant. reduce the amount of nutrients you are feeding your plant to counter your issue.