HELPP !! Are These Signs Of a Hermi ?? :(((

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chrisramirezz, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Are these hermi ?

1. Hermi

2. Female

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey everyone , this is my first grow and i am proud of how far i have come along . My plants are about two months old and have been in flowering for about a month now . Today i went into my grow tent and foind strange sack/bannana looking things on some of my plants . I really need to know if these are signs of hermis or are the just new growth on the bud sites ? I pray they are nprmal because 3 out of my 5 plants have them :/ . There are not many of these bannana/sack looking things on my plants , maybe about 4-7 on each plant . 2017-07-06_18.48.19.jpg 20170706_183118.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Sorry man, it's hermie. If the plants are close together you need to seperate them form the other yesterdayZ it's probably why they're on 3/5.

3. Some people say they just pluck them and it be OK just keep an eye out for any new ones

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

4. Looks Hermie to me too. I guess it's too far gone to use the foliar spray for that, huh? Anyone here know about when it's too late to use switch?

☮️

5. A foliar spray?! I need to have this on hand! Please do tell more!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Katlyn jenner

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. You spray this early in the first two weeks of bloom and it will stop any signs of male flowering with LIGHTS ON. Hermaphroditic will also revert to female when you use this. DO NOT adjust the formula in any way. Do not dilute or adjust pH or anything. Use it after lightly misting with a light soap spray (saturator is sold separately and recommended). The soap/saturator helps switch to stick to the leaves better.

The active ingredient Ethephon evaporates (with lights on the plant) into ethylene, a natural plant hormone, causing the plant to stop seed production. It's recommended to begin the spray about a week before flower and stop two weeks before harvest. I imagine you could use it now anyway and see how it works. It would be a good trial run, possibly. I'll upload a picture of the spray but there is more than one brand.

I hope this helps! I know of some people who use it religiously just because it encourages female plant behavior. It certainly can't hurt!

☮️[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would highly recommend you use it in the future as I've heard of a lot of people who experience this once end up having it reoccur in future grows due to residue sticking around even after bleaching the area. Some plants are just prone though.

☮️