helpless asian kid attacked

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Jan 17, 2012.

1. #1 metalplusweed, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    dont watch if your high mite kill your buzz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE]helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school - YouTube[/ame]

2. theyve been arested! video seems to be legit but what the fuck is that fool doin in the trees hahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOnTW-HjCQ]7 GUYS WHO BEAT UP HELPLESS ASIAN MAN ARRESTED!!! - YouTube[/ame]

3. Bunch of fuckin pussies, if I saw that shit all those faggots would be beggin for their lives. But this is what happens when parents don't do their job and teach their kids how to be an upstanding individual

4. I just want to put my glock to their heads then watch them beg, and cry for their lives while i have that asian kid piss all over them...

5. I would like to see all of them get FUCKED UP by a big dude or someone who actually knows martial arts.

6. I saw this video on Facebook before I jumped on here. Shit's disgusting.

7. They're phone numbers and addresses are all over youtube.

4chan :D

8. #8 Smokeebear, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    Crowbar to the dome, order for 7.

And you know what, I bet these are the type that are Fucking Xbox/PS3 gangster wanna-be's.

9. o...my fucking GOD...

this brings out the worste in me man, shit.

I woulda killed all those 7 little bitches with my barefists man, WTF!!!!

10. You got that fuckin right man. If I laid my eyes on something like this happening, bunch of pussy ass kids beating the shit out of some poor bastard for FUN, I would rain hell down upon their faces.
    Fuck that pisses me off.

11. I think this pretty much proves we need to start culling people like this. Seems like everyone's a pussy nowadays and can't fight 1 on 1.

12. Lol at the fags who cant even throw decent punches, these cunts would have been dead if I saw this shit going down...

13. I'm with the rest of the internet tough guys, if those kids tried that shit with me they'd have another thing coming.

14. If anyone ever sees someone getting gang beat, grab a weapon and start laying out some street justice. There are very few times in life that you can break someone's face and not get in trouble. And there are very few times where sucker punching someone in the face with a tire iron is ethically okay.

15. I can't see the vid's but it sounds pretty fucked up. your post was fucking funny though, too bad more people didn't feel that way/have the balls to stand up for someone getting beat like that. ppl mostly just stand by and watch in those types of situation.

16. ^the commenters there are idiots, saying it was 7 white kids. I'll admit I thought there were a few white kids but most were black. Now it seems it was 1 white possibly Latin kid( dumbass with no mask), 1 Mexican, the rest were Chinese. Still fucked up shit.

17. fuckin faggots.

they hit like pussies cuz 7 of them couldnt even knock the kid out. i give props to the asian kid for taking it like a man.

ive been in a similar situation

18. Made me feel sick watching it. Cannot get my head around shit like this.

19. 7 teens have been arrested, including the videogrpher.

one was charged as an adult, three of them face charges robbery, aggravated assault, and battery. the person filming also faces charges

hardly justice, but the streets should deliver that