Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helping the Beginners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, Jul 27, 2009.

1. of course, one of the responsibilities of being an experienced smoker is passing along knowledge to those less experienced. :smoking:

2. Yea dude, I definitely love helping other people out. I'd hate to see somebody go through some of the things I went through when I first started out, that's why I help.

3. well what really gets on my nerves is when someone comes into the Apprentice Tokers section just to nark on the noobs. Sorry for getting off subject just wanted to say that. lol

4. I come to laugh and pass on knowledge, but occassionally I learn something and its usually when I least expect it.