Helpful Tips for Vaporizer Users

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blackbur, May 7, 2010.

1. invest in a quality vaporizer

2. yea but i just spent 140$ on a custom slide..so because i can't buy a new one.. what can i do? how do i know the right temp to vape? what's the right temP/ anyone have any experience using California Vapor Co. vaporizers? good? bad? yea

3. Its a piece of crap, could be dangerous. Who knows, I for sure wouldnt use it!

4. hahaha fair enough:smoke:

5. dude, you just bought a nice slide, go use it! wait until you get a GOOD QUALITY vape that is SAFE. ok?

6. yea still gatta wait for all the money to come in and it to finish up..but vaping is so fun haha.

but outa curiousity, how would you know if your vape isn't working well or isn't "safe"?

7. if nots reputable, quality, and you usually get whatyou pay for with vapes, so dont cheap out.

If you want to make sure yours is safe, go to fuckcombustion and look for a quality unit-
    heres a few: DBV, SSV, EQ, Zephyr Ion, MFLB, Purple Days[PD], and more.

I know you are trying desperately to get around this, but you need to DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH! And a lot of it!

8. haha forsure, no i was meaning on getting another vape soon, im just torn between bag or lunch box

9. Its the LAUNCH BOX. Better known as the LB or MFLB!

WHich bag vape? you must say which! Not all vapes are safe, and they are all very different. start reading on FC! I say read for at least a week or two until you buy a new vape.

10. haha launch box, got it xD

but yea definately, i registered and gunna research and find a nice one hopefully :)
    but if you were to recommend anything, whether a bag vape like a volcano or a box like vaporbrothers, would you go with those or turn to the LAUNCH box for a more efficient way of vaping?

11. Well if ALL you are looking for is EFFICIENCY, then you want either a PD or MZ, those are THE MOST efficient vapes out there. However, like I said, every vape has its purpose, you cant have everything all in one vape, you need to compromise when looking for a vaporizer. For example, a whip type vape, such as the DBV OR SSV, can give large, rich hits, BUT AT THE COST OF EFFICIENCY!

Any good vaporizer will be MUCH more efficient then smoking, but certain vapes are more efficient then other vapes.
    I have an account on FC as well, let me know if you have questions!

12. Damn NYC your puttin in some work :D.

13. Right now Im takin it easy at the vape :) :bongin: :yummy:

14. i envy you and your vaporbong-ing.....ahhh the wait for this glass is killing me...think i might be adding a vriptech heatwand to my collection..gotta do some more research on it.:)

15. lol thanks! I really do have a passion for vapor bonging that I just dont have for other methods!
    people are always putting videos of the Vriptech on the FC topic. search away!

Im waiting on a new glass piece though, a showerhead ashcather/bubbler from Glassdistortion! super excited :D

16. haha yeah,stonemonkey used one with a sg p.p and it looked...incredible.
    think im gonna wait awhile before i buy another vape,still breaking in the ion.
    sweet i saw some of Gd's work i like the way his showerhead bubblers look.

im getting a drop in ashcatcher from DWBglass..and a mini bubb from GMD...really curious to see what DWBGLASS crafts for me, since i looked at his other work and didn't see anything similar to what i requested.

i feel ur pain of waiting on glass..:(..but its so worth it.

17. dang thats pretty neat , i wonder if that guy does bears...:cool: haha.

thought about getting a glass blunt, couldn't really find the exact ones..now i sorta what a chillum..i used to have one 3 years ago and seeing HAER'S gives me flashbacks lol.

18. #99 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    I have seen some sick chillums on Etsy. If I find some real nice ones I will send the links your way! ;)

You should contact him and ask about a custom piece, Im not exactly sure what his capabilities are glass wise.

The guy who made the kooky monster up there also makes a lot of alien/slug type standup chillums, if your interested, the shop is endiodesigns.
    Sorry, fucked up the name of the shop before. this piece is by endiodesigns they have some neat chillums as well, check em out!

19. so i dont wanna create an account of FC. what is the deal with the vapexhale cloud? when are they gonna start selling it? it looks fucking awesome i wanna see and hear about them some more. :smoke: