Help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rockstar99, Nov 19, 2011.

1. hey guys i am about to upload more pictures of the plants on how they looked today... i havent given them any water i am letting them dry out but they did look much better today ... and the pot felt much lighter but i did notice some def. so could you guys help me out and see what nutes i am missing out on ALSO i have a question ive noticed people say fertilize the plant do they mean feed it or do they mean spray something on the leaf (i know it sounds like a dumb question) i have azamax and the h2o2 bottles i havent used them i was wondering when i use them and how i use them ?? i do plan on keeping the plants in veg for a week or 2 more to keep them growing or do you guys think they are ready for flowering.

2. one of my plants i noticed today grew taller then the light and when i pulled it out it was kind of burned and crispy at the top i raised the light and i was wondering have i done damage to that plant or is it going to heal

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      83.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      213.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      201.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      149.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      178.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      169.2 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      200 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      250.3 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      169.9 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      79.8 KB
      Views:
  3. k here we go .....azamax isnt used at all unless u have spidermites or u got a good feeling u might get em. ex if ur growing in a unfinished basement, attic, garage etc or one of ur buddies gave u clone and he had spidermites. It can be used to prevent spidermites but is not needed if ur room is clean. dont bring shit from outside in ur room. Dont go in ur room after uve been rollin around in the yard with ur dog lol be clean man visit ur room after u shower keep all ur dirt and debris in a sealed off container and hopefully u never even have to use it spidermites are a motherfucker.
    2. if ur plant got crispy from the light there is a good chance that this PART notice caps wont live cut the plant right below where the damage is and it will be ok. If height is the issue u can bend u plants over and tie them down to the rim of the pot be gentle. They will look all stupid at first but one day later uve cut ur plants height in half with out cuttin a single branch research Bending or supercropping this will help ur yield aswell
    3. if u plan to veg the plant for two more weeks u need a good source of nitrogen go to your local hydro store and tell the guy this "i want simple grow bloom nutes" usally hydro store wanna sell product so they try to give a bunch of expensive nutes not saying these dont work but keep it simple at first. Use grow formula for veg and bloom for flower use back of bottle and go half dosage at first and see how the plant it takes it.

4. so for the plant that got burned i have a picture of it ... is it that bad where i would need to cut right below it? and do i just take some scissors and chop that part off

5. well if its crispy like u say yes cut it off with a pair of scissors if u rlly wanna try and save it go for it man ......if u could send a pic of just the burned plant or tell me wich one it is i can tell what i would do ur call man

6. picture 5 and 6 thats the plant that was touching the light this morning