Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Devman18, Aug 2, 2011.

1. no, I meant cups that can tell them if you r positive. They are home kits for parents and cheap tests for hiring agents and employers.

Like i said, I hear it takes 24 ish hours to metabolize so youll prob be A OK plus it was your first time haha

2. I actually heard that it doesn't show up in your system for like 30 hours after taking a first toke after not toking a long time or first toke ever. Guess we'll find out when OP tell s us the the results

3. Aha, thanks man. And yeah they said 3-10 days on the results so I'm guessing they screen it like usuall?

4. Man how many times a week is there a post like this on here = [

5. At least one, sometimes two...Even hit a week of straight "will I pass" posts for each day, that was pretty amazing.:cool:

6. Well sorry about posting like others? I just looked and didn't find anything closely relating to me. Everything was more like "lay off for a week or 2 before testing" so like I had to post. Sorry again.

7. Just wanted to let everyone know that I passed and got the job

8. I need somebody... HELP! Not just anybody...