Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Devman18, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Okay, so i'm new here and to weed all together. I applied for a job a good while back and they called while i was smoking yesterday. I let it go to voicemail and called back later. They told me to come in earlier today, which i did, for an interview. At the interview they decided to make me do the urine drug test. Is there a chance of me coming back negative? It was the first time i smoked and i didnt even get high i might have had like one good hit where i coughed for a few mins and like my eyes watered. Is there like no hope to passing this test?

2. If you only had one good hit and it was your first time smoking, there's a good chance you'll pass.

3. Same situation happened to my friend and he was A okay

4. Like does it look good? like whats the odds?

5. #5 08 BANSHEE, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Hey man, drink 10-12 glasses of water !!!!!!2-4!!!!! hours before you go (or as much as you can without making yourself sick, careful, you can get water intoxication: Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and when you go to fill up the cup, pee a bit, and put the cup in when your halfway done your piss!!!

This will help your chances out to pass!!

Good luck!! :)

6. I already took the test....

7. Sorry man, cooked/retarded apparently!

8. u shud be good bruh!

goodlck tho.

9. u shud be good bruh!

goodlck tho.

10. So like, I don't understand this, I've been reading other people's post on other drug test threads and they make it out as if urine tests are terrible at a grocery store...like 99% will come back negative...what's your stand on that?

11. I would just forget about it. What's done is done. Just relax and if it's negative then good but if it's positive then abstain next time youre applying for a job.

12. Why does it matter?

What are you going to do? Run back and tell them something?:cool:

13. No but I need a damn job. They were my only call back. I wasn't even planning on smoking it just kinda happened. I need this job like yesterday and I feel like I am not gonna get it cause of these bullshit laws on a harmless bud.

14. Should of thought of that in the first place.:cool:

15. They called while it happened. They waited like a month an half before calling. I've never waited that long for a call back before on other jobs. I just figured it wasn't happening.

16. I don't care.:cool:

17. did they send you to a clinic? did they use the "strip cups"

I dont get how they can just have you whip it out and pee in the bathroom unless it was a piss in a cup test and not the lab ones. The lab ones need a certified technician to preform the procedure.

eh?

18. They sent me down the street to a lab and I did it there, strip cup? Uhm there was a black strip on the side the cup she told me not to touch but I'm pretty sure I did anyway. That?

19. no one cares that you dont care. if you really didnt care, though, you wouldnt be posting for him to learn a lesson.

to op: I hear thc takes 24 + hours after hitting for that hit to be metabolized in the fat system, but dont quot me on that one.

20. I was talking about his story...It doesn't matter, what's done is done...We would all be better off running headlong into a wall at this point.:cool: