Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~~!help!~~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spalumbo, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Ok, so heres the situation. I've been smoking weed for years now, and thought hmm. theres crystals all over the stems, and usually I'd just throw them away or just chew on them, so i started saving them, not thinking anything of it. Recently i weighed them and its almost 17 grams. lol thats alow of stems from buying half oz's.(Oh and if i didnt mention there all fire top notch crippy or cronic how ever you call it in your area) So what should i really do with them? I was orignally thinking a tea, but then i also thought maby making an oil or even a butter mixture out of them. I'm hoping some of you have some real life stories and maby even recipies :hello: I know maby people are going to say theres not much THC on the stems, and i know this. I'm just trying to have some fun and maby save a couple bucks. So thanks in advance for ab=ny and all the help.

-SPalumb:wave:

2. honestly, you can smoke them and you will get high.

or some flame ass cannabutter and then brownies yum!

3. Make Qwiso! You can find August West's great guide under Processing and Harvesting.

4. Oill. Haha

5. Qwiso hash