Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pot rave, Sep 26, 2010.

1. #1 pot rave, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    okay...i've smoked weed for 4 years first of all. but not independent, i just kinda leeched off my older bro. well he's off to college and i'm fucked. i'm like a rich little boy who was taken care of and not done anything for myself and all of a sudden my parents are gone. so anyway i've been checking out threads learning more, catching up... but nothing on the rillo and i was offered to smoke one later and i have no idea what it is. info on it? :D

btw im high right now:smoke:

2. If rillo is short for cigarillo it's probably a blunt. Enjoy.

3. Cigarillo with the tobacco replaced withweed. If its a fat one with no more then 3 people be prepared to get baked. If its dank and judgin by your tolerance get ready to trip out for awhile.:smoke:

4. a) ur parents are gone? did they provide you with pot? i'm confused
    b)ur older brother just went off to college eh? which make you how old?
    c)I'm not sure what ur asking for, pick up advice? how to live your life?

5. Rich? Parents gone? Sounds like a really fucking good time. Host a rave at your mansion. :smoke: