Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cacmi, Jan 27, 2010.

1. how do you tell the difference between mids and reggies

2. okay one more question
    5bags of mids for 20
    or 1g of purpkush for 20

which one would u get

3. 5bags? What do you mean? And since your new to smoking, I'm guessing you don't have a great hookup with a dealer. So $20 isn't terrible for a gram if you're starting off. You'll get seasoned guys on here with great dealers though that can get a gram for less than $10, but for a noob, $20 is usual.

Also, names don't mean shit. It's usually something your dealer slaps onto some bud to get it to seem more appealling.

4. "5 bags" ?

Purple kush for 20 isnt bad,Thats about how much I pay when I'm in a pinch. Just make sure what they are selling you is a genuine gram and quality weed. And not just some street asshole trying to make some more money off of you by selling you a story.