1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by Stoned_Stupid, Jun 14, 2004.

1. ok so right now i have my plants in the window sill, i was waiting till they were a little bigger to transplant outside, but they are starting to grow really tall and i'm scared that they will fall over, i know i can put them under some fluros, but i cant really do that. should i maybe transplant them a little early?
  2. how tall are they, and how old?..........have you thought about propping them up with a stick, till the stalk gets a little thicker?........but ususlly ther stalk gets thicker with a fan or the wind blowing it about.............Peace out........Sid
  3. yeah they are about 3 days old and i would say from the shortest one to the tallest 2 - 3 inches. i have thought about the stick, but they arent having any problems holding themselfs up yet, the first set of leaves arent big enough to be heavy yet, will like a toothpick work? just stick it beside it? or should i fasten the stem to the toothpick?

Grasscity Deals Near You