Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kirby, Mar 13, 2004.

1. hey i recently got this glass pipe. its real nice, got a choke and everything. it is just starting to get dirty, and i was wondeing how i could get the ash out of it/clean it... my friends told me not to use water, but lets hear what everyones got to say

2. there are cleaning solutions that you can buy from head shops - i've heard that rubbing alcohol works well.

3. *sigh*........... isoprophil alachol and kosher salt

4. Yeah, what Hobbes said. Just did that to my chillum, cleaned it out lickity split.

5. Search button!!! There are about 100 threads on this

6. dosent matter man............. no one will ever think of using the search button before just asking someone else........ oh well it gives me something to do when i cant sleep

7. orrrrrrr.... you could NOT clean and watch the colours fly!