Help!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hashplant, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So basically, i have to face this giant.

I'll just tell him that i'll be happy to kick his ass when my arm is better, i'll say that if/when he confronts me tomorrow.

2. #22 love2trip, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Unfortunately reasoning and talking doesn't help and neither does snitching. The only way to end a situation like this is to fight.

About four years ago when i was 15 some dudes started talking shit to me, i guess cause i'm short and they were tall so they thought they could fuck with me. I put up with that shit for a little while, until i couldn't take this one kids shit anymore and just started scrapping with him. The fight was pretty even, and after that the motherfucker never talked shit again.

The kid is obviously trying to look badass in front of his peers and gain some rep. I'd say be prepared with a bat or something if you cant take him alone, and then out of school just beat the fuck out of him. People may think of you as crazy, but i bet you no one will ever fuck with you again.

Otherwise just fight him and when he hits you and claim self defence and fight it out, who knows i've seen huge guys who can't fight for shit. And even if you loose, people won't think of you too badly because you had the balls to fight.

I duno it's up to you man, sorry if any of this doesn't make sense, im pretty high.

3. #23 Wrecked, Feb 20, 2009
    Dude I'll answer under one condition... TELL ME how Hashplant is... Cause a buddy is growing it, and want to know what the smokes like.

But dude... Numerous things you can do.

1. Tell the kid that you seriously fucked your arm (bring doctors note proof if you want) and you will beat the shit out of him as soon as its healed. Plan a fight, it will build up hype quickly and the whole school will know about it.

2. Tell the principle that you may get injured if you go tomorrow and they will most likely keep a DISTANT, QUIET eye out for you. No one will know.

3. Beat the shit out of him with a hurt arm, you'd be the shit in your school for months... But if you lose it will make you look like a bigger bitch.

4. Tell the group of kids you chill with to back you up, and if that kid comes looking for you, have your friends make a wall around you. Even if they have a big group, they will most likely not start a huge brawl over a little thing like that.

5. Go to school and if he approaches you tell him your arm is hurt and you dont want to fight. Be nice to him and try to reason. Tell him your sorry and that its not worth it to get all pissed off over something so menial and useless. Honestly, you've got better shit to do in life than get in fights.

4. #24 Keifer Suthrlnd, Feb 20, 2009
    This is good because it shows you took action. So then if the kid comes up to hit you and does and you can't defend yourself, you can sue him and his family for the assault, and the school for negligence. You'll get a nice settlement check.

5. True, but then again, if he told them he may be in danger they might not want him to go to school, or they may call the other kid in the office for the day.

6. #26 Typewritermonky, Feb 20, 2009
    Go to the fight, and only fight at a last resort. I would honestly just bring a weapon to the fight like a blunt object (avoid guns/knives) and say "What you gonna do?", then verbally dominate him. Try and become non-enemies when he's terrified of you. Something along the lines of "Let's drop this shit, smoke some blunts, hit up McDonalds on me."

7. THIS. it has to work.

yayy! but from what it sounds like, he is too dumb to know what any of that means anyway :laughing:

yeah i would most definately tell the principal whats up
    and if you get your ass kicked, then have fun playing with your settlement cash!

8. so if I let the principal know whats up
    and that i dont feel safe at school

and then this fuckhead decides to hit me when i cant defend myself at school, i can sue him and/or the school for this?

how would i go about doing so?

9. DON'T do this! Everyone will laugh at you, and you will come off as a nerdy bitch. Also i don't recommend telling the principle, as from then on you will be known as a snitch. You don't want to be a snitch, because everyone knows what happens to snitchers.

10. First things first, you should tell the principle, tell them you want it to be completely anonymous (if they fuck it up you could sue for that too, endangerment.)

If they fail to protect you, then simply talk to your parents about it, tell them your emotionally crushed, want to die, no will to live, yada yada yada, and then sue the family for assault and mental traumatization.

11. 1st off. no. if i heard someone say that and i didn't even know them it would make me want to beat his ass.

2nd off. definately no. i would stick up for myself. plus i bet you got some big ol' friends that can get rough so get them behind YOUR back. if he tries to swing they'll jump in for you. me n my best friends got this goin on. some1 messes with one of us we back each other up. of course no one really tries to start shit anymore but its a good concept. tell everyone the real deal, and if you want tell him you'll fight him when your arm heals up fully. this will make him look like a p00n for tryin to start shit with someone who can't defend themselves

12. Pull some jackie chan shit and fight with your feet

13. Theres only one way to stop this kind of shit. Thats by beating the livin shit out of him.

But since you cant do that, you burn his fuckin house down. Everyones always like "Hey man you shouldnt condone arson blah blah blah" but it works dude.

14. ignore him, it's high school. That stupid shit happens all the time. Your obviously headed to college, this doesn't matter at all. Just laugh in his face if he really is that insecure.

Bigger guys tend to have small-dick minded mentality where they think they're all BA cuz they're a lineman and deserve "respect." I bet that guy can't think rationally at all.

It's high school, he'll get over it. As a matter of fact, that's all you should say to him..."eh, you'll get over it." Watch him get pissed lmao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.