Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rollin dem Ls, Mar 16, 2003.

1. SOMEONE HELP ME.....I JUS PLANTED LIKE A WEEK AGO AND IM JUST LOST ......I HAVE A LAMP...AND IT HAS A FAN.....BUT I HVAE NO IDEA WHA I HAVE TO DO TO DRY OR TO TELL IF ITS A MALE OR FEMALE PLZ SOMONE HELP

AIM-STREEBALLER8

2. sit down, smoke a fatty and spend some time with a good grow guide. look for links in member's sigs here.

Good luck,
    Peace

3. chill!....growing takes time and experience through reading and learning.....read the growguide under my sig....it will help you to understand it fully.....as for flowering, that's weeks off yet......Peace out....Sid

4. For a first time grower, you'll probably encounter mistakes and learn through them. As far as drying goes or male and female chill again, you won't be abel to tell sexes until right before the flowering cycle... As the others said sit back smoke one and watch them as you READ... Personally my first plants failed in disaster but I still had some bud... After learning through my mistakes and own soil mixtures... etc... I now have great yields for personal stash which in time and more experience we all get.. By reading and listening to everyone here or any growers guide you can get expected outcomes on your first try, given you just planted you have plenty of time to gather what you'll need or chaneg what you'll want to to change... and rememebr as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy says " DON'T PANIC "

For help through growing post pics and such and Im sure everyone will be willing to help guide you as long as you put some effort in yourself...

Peace is not created through wars......