Help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bahaman051010, Jun 15, 2021.

1. DCE857B3-5B04-4A49-A3A4-EBDAFEDDBE65.jpeg Hello, and I would like to first start by saying thank you ahead of time for any advice or help.
    I started by germinating seeds in one of those starter cubes and clone domes. It pushed through the top and then I put it into a pot. The first full day of light and it shedded the shell. The soil kept drying out after I would spray it (heavy mist). Now through its second 18hr light cycle, it’s showing two leaves but in someway they are still yellow. I did water quite a bit, did I over water? If so, if I don’t water it through my next light cycle 10:30pm to 2:30 PM, would that be good and fix it?

2. That’s pretty pale! likely ph or nute burn. Probability not water. But I give my newly potted sprouted seeds a good through soaking. That is the one time in their life they can stand it. But don’t let the pot stand in water that drains through. Empty your saucers until the pot stops draining. Then water when it gets dry enough to feel lighter than usual.

3. I haven’t provided any nutrients yet at all to the plant? To strong of soil then?

4. Most likely the PH of the water I’m putting on. I’ll try that first

5. Stop misting leaves while light is on, probably just light damage to young leaves,

Water acts as a magnifying glass under direct light

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you're using any kind of soil that feeds you won't be lacking nutrients, that plant is probably under 2 weeks old. So even if you did have crap soil the seedling should still be getting fed from it's seed casing. If you are using any kind of soil that feeds, that feed buffers pH I water straight ro water the first couple of days. I would do that the first 2 weeks but I start a feeding regiment middle to late first week.

Feed/nutrients buffer pH down

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you guys. That one died. But, I did take advice and have two thriving! Thanks…

8. I’m using M.E performance soil.

9. #9 GroBuddy, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    The only soil that pulls up for m.e. performance soil is miracle grow. If you're using miracle grow that could be your issue starting seedlings in it. Hot soil like that are for transplant, once you have a established plant and root system. Not saying you can't it's just hot and could be hit and miss. Don't know anyone that uses miracle grow for that reason it's just really not suitable for growing marijuana.

NM that probably stands for mother earth my bad