HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MVgenetics, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Hey family, i could really use some help. My girls are all in their 8th week of veg and I am running 4 different ETHOS strains, all in nectar #4 soil.. hand watered temps and humidity dialed in, ac infinity intake/exhaust, clip fans, the whole 9. Using advance nutrients sensi grow a & b, with power Si. Sometimes recharge depending on the day and how they’re feeling. I noticed my Cotton Candy Cookies girl has these sort of pale-ish leaves, on other ones she has kind of rust-ish mottled spotting almost. Yellow ish around the rust spots too maybe? Might be a calcium deficiency but I have no experience with those since using AN... this is the first time I’ve had this problem. My Mandarin Bubba girl has tips that are brown and crispy.. almost like over-fertilization (nute burn)... and on the higher ups they are just yellow tips although it could be the same crispy tip thing. Please help. Any and all advice would be awesome. The first pics are CCC, and the growth tips are seen being a different color too. the very last pic is MB. She only has tips like this. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. overwatered, root issues, maybe bound idk. What is the pH of the runoff?
    I don't like AN nutes; the most problems I see when people come on asking for help is from that overpriced brand.
    and its seldom pH perfect.
    Its not a calcium issue, but maybe some Mg getting locked out.
    You'll need to provide more information on your grow to get a better answer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol how so? Please can we just skip past the AN bashing. I get it. They are overpriced. Let’s move on please man I just could use some advice. 8th week of veg, advanced nutrients sensi grow a&b, power Si, and recharge as needed. I’ve got perfect temps and RH, in 3 gallon pots, no root bound issues at all. Ph is coming out at a perfect 5.7 and I’m cool with that. Not overwatered at all, I use a dry-back method and it works for every girl I’ve ever grown. If you’re unsure about the answer- no biggie. Thanks man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also- using HLG 100 V2. Dynomyco for mycos...

5. hmm... support good people that sell good products. Nothing to do with price. /Bash over.

I took the time to look over your plants and just gave you advice.
    Anyhow, I don't think adding other brands (Recharge and Si) to your favorite brand is a good idea. The tip burn and shriveled new growth is saying the EC is too high, the Mg is prob getting locked out due to either too much K or too low pH. The ph at 5.7 is great... for hydro. Aim for a 6.0-6.2 runoff in soilless (what nectar #4 is).

it can be difficult diagnosing from a picture; if it were just a calcium issue, sure, no problem, but the burns are interveinal, which suggest Mg def.

If you haven't added calmag, start adding at 1.5mL per gallon. You can also try spraying 1tsp/L of epsom salts to the plant to see if it helps.

If you are unsure about my advice, contact AN. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I dont think poster understand endomichorrizae and ectomicorizzae fungus or probiotic bacterias. Also funny how I realized many people growing living soil way forget the most important part in keeping it alive is quality compost/vermi, humus, and ewc I think most growers forget.

He is just complaining because he does not want to do the research into soil microbiological sciences and rather be spoon fed like a child. Leave the griefers be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What he is getting at is it is extremely hard to fix a soil that has been basically poisoned with bottles of residual salts/nutrients. Your soil is beginning the process of soil erosion.

8. Fix a soil? It’s not ruined lol.. wtf are you guys even talking about?! What happened to decent growers that actually helped their fellow growers lol

9. You’re literally just an asshole for no reason. Why don’t you just go somewhere else and spread your negative ass comments for the next sucker. I don’t really care what you think, and if I had the time I’d show you my laundry list of how you’re wrong but clearly you’d rather just talk shit and assume Im looking to be spoon fed What a shame, I remember when I used to hate myself and think i was better than everyone. Only difference here, is you literally can’t even spell or write your words correctly for someone that came here to hate on someone else. Have a wonderful day jerry- you fuckwad.

10. Hahahahahaha no… also. Haven’t seen my soil or my plants. Goodbye!

11. I do ph everything, and I use wiggle worm in my nectar soil. It’s not soiless at all… check it out on google :) it’s phenomenal

12. I appreciate your real advice brother

13. Glad to hear you got it all figured out.