Help!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mjt8001, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Hi, I am new to bongs... well I bought one and as I was unpacking the downstem and the bowl piece.. the down stem slide out and smashed on the ground.. totally my fault.. now the question is. Can someone please help me figure out which down stem to buy to replace the one I busted? I bought the hand painted dragon bong..

2. Did you buy it online

3. Usually they are either 14mm or 18mm. Once you know which yours is you can get a new one.

4. If it was bought online just message the company and say it arrived broken.
    Yes it's wrong but easy , free fix :passing-joint:

5. Contact company and tell them it arrived broken. ;)

6. Yes, bought it off this site.. are they all pretty much the same?

7. Do you have a head shop you can cruise into?

Without seeing the bong I can’t say for sure but 90% of glass (total bull shut percentage here but almost all I think, at least in US) are either 14 or 18 gauge.

I’m sure the website you will say if it’s 14 or 18 and how many inches it is. Typically Downstems that come with bongs suck if you Stick with the generic one. I mean they still diffuse smoke...

grab two pencils, put one inside of the bong and see how long of a downstem you need. Mark the pencil with the other pencil and go to the headshop and buy a downstem slightly smaller than your pencil mark (you can also do this online using a ruler to get the size. I think there’s lots of apps you can download too for Ruler if you don’t have one laying around your pad)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Just tell em it arrived broke

9. :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Lol every 1 is saying scam the shop but the shop is GC.. so now they'll know to look out for the person claiming they got a broken dragon bong in the mail :thumbsup::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wow thank you very much for this info!! Greatly appreciated!! Stay lifted man!!