Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kernidank, May 14, 2018.

1. So I smoked half a blunt or like 3 grams and then I closed my eyes for like 2 minutes. When I opened my eyes everything was yellow and shaky for 10 minutes straight. I felt tingling in areas of my body and I could feel my upper inner jaw pushing against my brain. I also felt this bubble of air in my lungs and throat going up when I liked my head and down when I lowered my head. My friend posted pictures of the bud we smoked on here and people said that it was okay so I'm wondering how I got this high of okay weed. Am I okay. I've only seen one other person online experience yellow vision so far. Here's a picture of the bud, and my vision(it's around 80% accurate of what I experianced)(also I edited the original image to fit mine, and the original image wasn't yellow) Screenshot_20180510-193009.jpg PicsArt_05-14-09.23.13.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm a daily smoker but not a ton, and I know that some people smoke A LOT, but 3 grams in one sitting would be a lot to me. It doesn't surprise me you had some trippy ass experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. People react differently to weed. Sounds like you were just really baked and you panicked which can also causes dissociate effects, jaw clenching etc.