Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Saav, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I have been on probation for a little over 5 months, I failed my first drug test but passed every test after that, last month when i saw my probation officer he said he wasn't going to test me because I've been clean, do you think he will ever test me again? And if so when ,?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't trust that. Ask yourself why they would tell you that

3. Why is everyone on GC on probation:confused_2: if you all stopped breaking the law you wouldn't have to keep asking people when you can smoke:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah and what's with everyone having piss tests all the time?! I'm in my mid 30's and I've never had to do one. Glad I don't liver there!

• Agree Agree x 1

5. I've never been piss tested and I'm in my mid 20's tbh I think me and you are the only people on GC who are not on probation or getting piss tested every week:laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1