Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by angiejuana, Aug 30, 2017.

1. So my boyfriend had accidentally dropped something on one of my plants last night right when I was turning the lights off and it bent the plant over entirely from the roots and it was a little wobbly so I tried my best to set it back in place and I gave it a little watering hoping to save it... I woke up this morning and checked on it and the leaves are starting to shrivel, I know it can't be the lights bcuz they were off all night and that barely showed up this morning, do y'all think maybe the roots got ripped apart in the soil when it bent over and maybe it's dying bcuz of that??? Do you think there's a way to save it!?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]
    I got her standing up well but the leaves are still dying off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks over watered and heat stressed..maybe your light is too close?
    let her be and dry out some and she will be back to normal fast..Maybe better than normal as she quickly does repairs..
    Leaves AND stems drooping are signs of under watering..
    Leaves drooping with stems angled up (45D or so) are signs of over watering
    Hard to tell by your picture..see here:

• Like Like x 1
  4. They could have just been shocked. Just make sure to get your watering right. The leaved canoe when over watered to increase surface area. You were better of standing it up with a stick and not watering

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. get rid of your boyfriend

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. laughing.gif laughing.gif laughing.gif laughing.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1