Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenTrees07, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Yoo imma tryna scrap my bowl n I don't have a Bobbie pin. Anything else I can use??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Salt and acetone and then flush the shit down the drain... sure don't want to smoke that nasty ass shit unless you are a billy.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

3. Haha I'm tryin to smoke rezz rn. All out of flower

4. Don't know where any paper clips are? Just gotta get creative maybe toothpicks if the piece is small enough... me personally when I'm out of flower I'm out I've never gotten to the point where I'd smoke that shit lol

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

5. Haha I smoke it all the time. I don't find it really bad at all. If your all out and really wanna smoke why wouldt you