Help!!! :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alissha16, Jul 5, 2017.

1. OP already listed his temps and they are very average temps I don't see how that would be heat stress... the second plants leaves looks pretty healthy and if the smaller plants are in the same room as it than I highly doubt they are nearly as high up as the flowering plant or at least I would hope not.. but with max temps of 78 I'm not seeing how that's the problem personally... sure the canopy temp may be a bit higher but if anything it seems like that'd just damage his flowering plants leaves before anything else.

Not argueing just wanting your reasoning for it that's all healthy debates are always good lol

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes healthy arguments are the key to human existence. Well ive experienced it myself where ive had normal temps amd had heat stress. My first air cooled hood i thought i could get away with putting the plants really close. Not so much. Especially youger plants seem to display the heat stress more so than mature plants. Plus hes not using co2 so the plants are more suseptible to heat stress. I mean what else causes the outer edge of the leaves to curls up and fray like that

• Like Like x 1
  3. I guess it depends on where he has them... idk I just find it strange that half the smaller plants are healthy looking while half aren't and the flowering plant while the buds look funny the leaves look healthy as can be. Idk I guess we would really need OP to chime in and say the distance the lights are.. maybe some of them are more susceptible to stress.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

4. You have russet mites. Get a microscope and look at your leaves. They only get you in flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. They are .01 of an inch long, the naked eye can't see them

6. When using the hundred X scope really take your time to look over each leave.... unlike with many of the other common marijuana pest ,russet hemp mites don't necessarily need to be in large numbers to cause the damage that it does and they are fast moving so it's important that you really take your time to scope over the leaves individually....
    The only reason I'm so persistent that you check for the rest of my night is that when I experienced the mites last grow I was so frustrated and at my wits end I just could not put my finger out what was wrong .. once I was able to identify them I was able to address the mites and start working on clearing them from my garden...
    I highly recommend a 100 X scope with a LED light.... unfortunately that was really the only way I could see them clearly:(

7. Hoops didn't mean to say check for the rest of the night my auto corrected that meant to say check for the mite

8. So far we have lowered temps, dehumidifier and flushed. Still see no mites and i am just about to give up and start over. It's nothing you have all suggested. Nothing is getting better. All my flowers are growing but no trichomes and no hairs just weird buds. Ugh . Thanks for all your help everyone. I promise to let you know if I ever figure it out. If anyone else figures it out before me please reply!