Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Uknewbie, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a good set up of need for 8 plants?

2. 8 plants is pretty vague... you can grow 4 plants per sq ft or 1 plant over 4 sq ft. What's the goal here?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah sorry dude I'm a total grow beginner, looking to get started. I'm looking for a decent yeild also looking for advice on good seeds to start me off buddy

4. How many threads are you going to start? You just made a post in your other thread that you weren't going with 8 plants and that you changed to 2 or 3. Multiple threads about the same thing will not get you more answers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No I said should I? Nobody responded. Why be negative

6. I'm not being negative - sometimes it takes a day or so to get a response - there are hundreds of growers on this site and as inconvenient as you may find it, not all of them are online the exact same time as you. It doesn't matter how you word it - it's the same subject.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coming from another total beginner I would only start with 1 or 2 any more then that can be a little over whelming without a good bit of experience. That's just my opinion. Best of luck to you man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 MickFoster, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    You received feedback about seeds and how to get a decent yield in your other thread.

9. Thanks dude yeah heard that a few times now so best to take the advice. How are you getting on? Do you have a grow on just now

10. Yeild has nothing to do with how many plants indoors

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. We need alot more info. You wanna grow 8 small plants or 8 plants worth your time?

12. Sorry yeah 8 plants worth my time but I've been advised to only grow 2-3 plants as I'm a beginner buddy

13. so do you have any gear at all? What media are you planning on growing in? What kind of space do you have to grow in? So many variables and it seems as though you haven't researched much but want someone to design you set up. Why 8 plants?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Here is what i would do, 4 plants in a 4x4 tent and i would veg for 35 days topping one time early on. I wouldnt mess with any training or anything like that on this first run. Just get 4 plants that make it all the way to harvest and then you can start complicating things on your next grow. 4 healthy plants grown like that with the proper amount of light should easily yield you a lb+. Keep it simple until you get a feel for the process.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I think this guys just dreaming lets see if he forks out the cash to make it happen

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. One reason for growing more than 2 plants is to grow more than 1 strain at a time..NOT for more yield..JMO

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I only read this one thread, and can tell you need to do a little more research. this site isn't just a magical oasis where you think people are going to tell you how much you could yield before you give any description of what your working with? I'm not trying to be a Dick towards you in anyway. So what are you working with is more of the question budget wise or do you have none? What do you want to grow Autos, Femmed, bagseed, reg?

Btw: Anyone will guide you in the right direction as far as Growing. But all Newbies come on here and ask stupid questions! Like how does my two day old seedling look or how much do you think I could yield from this one plant that's only a few weeks old. You have to decide what you want to! and remember less is more. especially when you're a beginner. The less amount of plants would be easier for a first grow IMO!
    Good Luck

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I guess it didn't work.

• Like Like x 1