Help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by randall813, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Okay my plant started off great now its not so good. Dark energySuper novaNeptune fish fertAnd I gave it a dose of molaasesStarted going downhill after the molasses its loosing color now and its got small brown spot on one leaf. The leaves werent dry yesterday today they are drying outAnd yellowing

Attached Files:

2. A tiny plant like that does not need fed. If it is fed just super tiny amount.

You are loving it to death, give it light and water.

3. All them nutes on that little plant? Most likely nutelock.. Might have to do a flush and wait to give her anymore nutes for a week or so

4. #4 Guest, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    You don't give a newborn a chicken leg do you? You start of with milk. Wait until she dries out and go to plain PH'd water until she comes back. Then start out with smaller dosages of nutrients. As she gets larger you an increase the dosage.

5. Should I wait till it dries oit or should I just flush it

6. If flush it before its to late

7. [quote name="5cooooob" post="19377004" timestamp="1390267416"]You don't give a newborn a chicken leg do you? You start of with milk. Wait until she dries out and go to plain PH'd water until she comes back. Then start out with smaller dosages of nutrients. As she gets larger you an increase the dosage.[/quote]Damn! I bet that's why my kid ain't growing.Mj

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Does she look like she is getting worse? If she is fine let her dry a bit, so you are not over watering. If she looks like she is getting worse then I'd flush asap. You probably want to flush, as when you water next time it might still be releasing nutes. 

9. Looks to be stable now im gona let it dry then flush

10. I fed my child porkchops at a young age he loved em