Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Oct 23, 2013.

1. #1 ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    So this is my first grow, the weather has caused some problems and i think i have to harvest early.
    Before i do though i was wandering if these lights http://www.drillspot.com/products/1326087/Fluorescent_Lamp_F40_RES_ECO_SLV6_Fluorescent_Lamp could help me. I plan to harvest in a couple days but at night i could bring my plant in and use these lights. There almost done anyways so if i did a 24/7 light cycle for a day or two would it help me get my trichomes more amber. Right now there at about 15%amber 50%milky and 35% clear. The cold temps have caused it to turn purple as well.

2. .

Attached Files:

3. T12's ...I fucking stunned you can still get them, considering they have been out since 1932!, ...Ok to your post, you wanna bring your plant in and light her up under a T12, what that will do is confuse the hell out of her, and do it long enough she will return to veg, don't do anything it is way to late to try anything at this stage, other than say cover her up, then uncover her at dawn, to prevent mold or damp getting in, a spray of Neem Oil is to late and will affect the taste, ....for now just chill!

The purpling is just 'food coloring' no big deal called anthocyanin, or immobile (k) is getting more and more popular with 'modern' strains, better for you to plant earlier in the year to avoid this hassle 

4. i planted on april 20th, there was actually a frost after i planted but it lived. Its just unexpected cold weather, like i said though i have to harvest Thursday so i didnt think anything could happen from now til then.

5. If anything bring it indoors and leave it in the dark for a day or two. This will give you the trich production u want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app