Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LHeezy, Aug 3, 2012.

1. So, yes, this is a drug test question but I don't think that this is really covered by the sticky. I am going to have to do a home drug test and one of my friends used yellow food coloring and water at my school and they send it to a lab, but she passed I guess. But I was wanting a second opinion from you all about whether this would work or not.

2. If a lab passes yellow food colouring as thc free urine, they are incompetent beyond words! It's a simple thing to ensure a sample is legit. Either your friend is making this up, or as I said....

3. Well, I do live in Oklahoma where people are dumb as fuck. But I'm just wondering if this would work for a simple home drug test?

4. [quote name='"LHeezy"']Well, I do live in Oklahoma where people are dumb as fuck. But I'm just wondering if this would work for a simple home drug test?[/quote]

For a simple home drug test? Maybe....
    But you think the labs haven't seen it all?
    Obviously they are going to know if it is urine or not.

Edit: and the story about your friend sounds like bs. You don't piss in a cup and send it to a lab. If you are being obligated to take a drug test then you will be sent somewhere to take it. Remember it's already done for if the urine isn't at body temperature. I'm not bashing you in anyway, but I think your friend was lying.

5. It was for a school drug test which they make you take at school then they send it over to another town where it's tested. But I wouldn't be surprised of they were lying about it anyways.