Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dean12345, Jul 30, 2012.

1. My dealer just said I can either get 5 gs of mids for $20 or 1.3 of some lemon shit he supposedly got from Cali. What should I do?

2. are his mids high or lo quality ?

3. Depends on how good the mids are. If they're pretty good, I'd go with them. If its some really low, borderline schwag type shit, go with the dank.

4. basically this thats why i asked. so yeah follow this

5. knowing him it's more than likely low, but still 5gs.

6. well if you like his mids and get high off of them with little amount do it otherwise get the dank

7. I would go with the mids. Unless its some dirt.

8. I would get both.. :smoke:

9. Thanks guys! He ended up hooking me up with 1.5g of Kush for $20. It's dank. :smoke:

10. For me, it's quality of quantity, so good choice, man. Whatever keeps you happy!

11. at first i thought get the mids but after thinking more i think you should get the lemon shit itll be worth it trust me