Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jul 29, 2012.

1. i was on omegle with my friends blazin and they called the cops on us. am i fucked.

2. Kys...troll. People over the internet can't report you to the cops, it'd be a waist of the officers time.

3. trolololol

4. Lmao. If you're stupid enough to believe that someone on omegle called the cops on you, then nobody's gonna be able to help you but yourself.

Not everybody's a troll... not defending this fool, just sayin. He might just be a bit slow

5. i get what your sayin but...

6. exactly!

7. [quote name='"smokeythedogg"']i was on omegle with my friends blazin and they called the cops on us. am i fucked.[/quote]

Shit man, you gotta ditch town, switch all your purches to cash only and get the fuck outta the country, godspeed

8. Move to south korea and change your name. I also recommend you grow a goatee

9. you must be really high if you believe that shit