help - yellowing of leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by luvintheherb, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Hi, new here. I hope someone can help. A yellowing of the leafs are beginning to show, any thoughts on what this might be? These (plants outside) have been under a great deal of stress (weather). They went into full bud, not much growth, and then back into veg. Now the yellowing of the leaves is showing. Strangest looking plant I have ever seen! You wouldn't even say that it was an herb. After going into veg. every bud produced a single leaf.  The leaves begin as a rolled up leaf, reminded me of fiddle heads. Now finally it is beginning to show 3 leafs. A friend has the same plants, (clones) from the same trusted source and this friend is experiencing the same symptoms. Appreciate some advice. I have been using miracle grow 24-8-16. Considering Vigoro 4-6-8. I have always used 20-20-20 in the past, but can't get it here any more. Appreciate some help. I would love to hear what you think these plants are!? I know what they are, but I just thought I'd drop a guessing game. thank you.
    yellowing.jpg plant1.jpg plant2.jpg leaf_opening.jpg singleleaf.jpg

2. She has defiantly gone into reveg and looks like it may of started to flower. I have a plant the did the same thing. It gets partial shade and was the one if 12 plants that's where affected by being put outside without suplimental lighting. Some strains need more sunlight than others. I find mire indica dominate plants are usually first affected. I would give her a does of fish emulsion to help continue to veg and so she stays green. I also had a plant do the same thing last year and it was some killer bud. Sometimes it helps the quality but quantity suffers.

3. Thank you for your comments. I have never seen anything like it, I hope there is enough time for it to flower. Fingers crossed. I feel that it is an awesome strain and really helps with my medical condition. It is Krinkle.

4. Here's a pic if my Mk Ultra that did the same thing. She may not reach the full yield potential but she will produce huge dense colas. They may end up being my best smoke.

Attached Files: