Help!! Yellowing lemon skunk 2 1/2-3 weeks in Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aceer15, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I have a northern lights and a lemon skunk about 2 1/2-3 weeks into veg. Had the lemon skunk in a water farm and it got tipped over last night so it has some extra stress. But previous to that it was looking yellow and burned on the leaves. Put it into the bigger reservoir yesterday with the nl, now their on a 8, 10min feeds a day with a ebb and flow hydro setup. Temps hold around 75 and humidity around 48 percent. Have had them on a 15% of aqua flakes A&B, root excrulator, and seaweed, got a 92w T5 about 2 inches or closer away and have another for here in a bit when they get bigger. Sorry for the image quality, only had my phone...also adding a pic of the northern lights which is the same age

Lemon Skunk
    image-4084457458.jpg

image-2840029359.jpg

image-2286375207.jpg

image-2813501401.jpg

Northern Lights
    image-1838449115.jpg

Thanks for the help and Happy Growin' Y'all!

2. No mention of PH worries me. What PH are you running?

Also, just start with the basics for your nutrients. I don't know what aqua flakes are, but I'd probably use a 1/4-1/2 strength of the simple grow formula and NOTHING else with these plants.

I personally feel that additives are useless and that most 1-3 part nutrients work sufficiently enough to never need additives or supplements.

3. yah that looks like high ph to me. you have to pretty much ph down your water daily until you are able to add in enough nutes to do it on its own.

you want 5.5-6.0 water. and a smidgeon of nutes. remember less is more. run about 100-200 ppm of nutes at the correct ph for a week to ten days then step it up to 500 ppm.

4. My ph is usually between 5.8-6.1, it did get a lil higher when it was in the watermark for some reason...if its ph just moving it into the ebb and flow table where the ph is constant would fix it right?

5. Yah but its no dif there than it is anywhere else. If you are putting pH down in it only lasts for a day or two. Then its right back up to 7.0. The only way to balance pH to where it is constant us to get to a level where the nutes balance it for you and you stop changing out the water. I have made a couple posts explaining this recently. Search down a post I made a couple days ago for Brita water filter.

6. [quote name='"needa"']Yah but its no dif there than it is anywhere else. If you are putting pH down in it only lasts for a day or two. Then its right back up to 7.0. The only way to balance pH to where it is constant us to get to a level where the nutes balance it for you and you stop changing out the water. I have made a couple posts explaining this recently. Search down a post I made a couple days ago for Brita water filter.[/quote]

I'll check out your post for sure man, thanks for the help!

7. I cant find this post, can you show me a link?

8. Found a quick fix, covered the my reservoir to keep the light out...ph rising algae didn't stand a chance