HELP! Yellow leaves all over my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kfrizzle, Aug 6, 2019.

1. View attachment 2657649 View attachment 2657650 View attachment 2657651 View attachment 2657652 View attachment 2657653 View attachment 2657654 View attachment 2657656 View attachment 2657657 I I work at a medical marijuana grow facility owned by my parents. We had one grower when we first started, and they quit the day we went into flower. We haven’t been able to find a new one that’s reliable so it’s only been the three of us and none of us have ever grown before . We’re currently just a little over five weeks in flower and our plants are turning yellow from bottom to top. Just wondering if someone could steer us in the right direction. We had a fungus gnat infestation that were still recovering from as well as heat exhaustion due to our AC acting up the past few days. Could these be part of the issue? I’m leaning more towards a nutrient deficiency but I’m really not sure. Thanks in advance.

2. Yes. We PH’d the worst looking ones and they were a 7. Little higher than we wanted but we’re getting ready to flush them.

3. If you are trying to grow organically, you may be in luck and just have a nitrogen deficiency. If you give up your organic dreams you can spray leaves with Nitrogen and they should show improvement in even a matter of hours. Nitrogen is usually plentiful in organic soil and easy to come by, but it is hard to add it organically if plants have used all that was in the soil because it takes months to break down into a usable form for the plants.
    You can find liquid or water soluable high Nitrogen fertilizers at walmart or Lowes or any gardening center. Look for something called "Grow" or something like that, it will have a high first number like 9-3-6 or even 10-10-10 will work for you. If it says suitable for foliar, then spray on leaves. I would not wait to receive something in the mail. You need it today.

4. More than likely u didn't give them enough nitro during veg and stretch

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Anyways if you're in soil you need to learn how to do slurry test. With all that weed you need to buy a PPM meter and a pH meter good ones. Is it going to continue to use bottle nutes that is

6. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

7. Slurry will help u figure out if ur plants are hungry and if they are eating! You can really go off of seeing nutrient companies feeding chart if you have one. That will show you what nutrients you need during each phase of growing. But we'd pretty much needs nitro during the vegetative and stretch. Stretches usually 3 weeks. Once that's over you cut the nitro and you go to phosphorus PK boosters which is your Bloom nutes and additives boosters. You mix up your feeds and then properly ph them. Than when they dry out you do another slurry test and you determine whether they need water or feed

8. But back to ur leafs. U will be ok u are far enough along. Just feed them bloom and than flush with straight water for a week at the end