Help writing a speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjpartner, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Hey Blades! Im a university student who was kicked out of residence :( now the housing department wants to charge me for the room next semester which I will not be living in!! So I have an appeal hearing next week and I need to write a speech. I'm not the world's greatest writer so I am asking the GC community for help in this matter. If I could send my speech to someone who could bolster the content and make sure im not being too aggressive or arrogant would be a huge help for my cause :)

2. Post it up. I'm a decent writer. Be happy to proof it for ya.

3. lol you came to the perfect place! a bunch of pot heads making a speech. 

4. I'd help, but given my general loathing for university systems and the asinine nature of this case in particular, any lines I'd give would be filled with vulgarities and incendiary language.

Or it may just read, "Ladies and gentleman of the review board: fuck you, I ain't paying.  Thank you."

5. I dont understand what one has to do with the other.

I'm a pothead and even if you can't tell by my usual posts I am damn eloquent when I write. In college I was always stoned and drunk when writing and consequently I was offered a paid position as a writing tutor for the school's English department. So, as I said, let me take a look at it.