help with yellow....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RaZoR_2004, Mar 25, 2004.

1. the first coytledon that came out was green, then the second that came out was yellow, and there was 2 little spiked leaves that were half yellow.

I am using a pc fan as exhaust, 2 blowing air around, 1 2ft cool white 18W flouro, and they are not too close nor too far away.

The second coytledon is now half burnt and looks really bad, and the spiked leaves aren't too good either, from seed its about 4 days old. I started germination about 6 days ago

Can anybody give me any tips or suggestions?

2. what type of soil are you using? sounds like some kinda fert burn

3. I am using Yates Thrive Seed Raising Mix. It says it has a controlled release fertiliser, and that it is specifically formulated for seed germination. I have an Orange Spice that has just popped out in primo condition.

4. it may be the time release soil youre using. all the nutes in the soil may be too much for the seedlings. mj is funny like that its first 3 weeks. then it wants to be fed. everything it needs now are from the coytedons. but then again it may be to early for the seedlings to show those types of effects.