Help with yellow leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jarcubero, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Hi everyone, i hope someone could help me with this problem. Leaves started to turn yellow as I show in pictures, plants stopped growing, just got stucked. Im running a dutch bucket system. For the feeding i use growth technology ionic grow , now i turned lights to 12/12 and change the nutrients to growth technology bloom. Ph 5.9 EC 1.5
    I had some algae ptoblems and put h2o2 3% 2ml per liter in the reservoir. Algae problem seem to be solved.. The tap water here is hard (700ppm) so i made 6 weeks growth with that water and now i changed to filtered water with 500ppm. leaves started to be yellow and fall down, i think the problem started before I puted the h2o2, other plants more indica in the same system are healthy. Sugests and opinions are wellcome? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. looks like plant is yellowing because its used the nitrogen up ,is plant in flower or just going in to flower ,if just not long flipped lights to flowering the plant uses a lot more N when stretching etc ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  3. you better hit them with nitrogen quick or you just lost 6 weeks those plants are dying

• Like Like x 3