Help with yellow in the middle ov leaves pls

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Manc andy, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Has any 1 got any ideas of wots up with my plant leaves going yellow a long the leaf veins growing blue cheese in coco they've in veg 3wks under 600watt hps and I'm using iconic nuts pics following thanks

2. I had that same problem & I used green magic 1 a week in veg and they went from what you got to dark green! Its gdp so keep that in mind but I spayed my sativas with it just cuz and had no issues with them.

3. Here's a chart, looks like manganese to me but what's you ph at?

Attached Files:

4. Dude thank you for the chart!!!!!!

5. Ph is 6.5 seen a few spots on them which was the starting off spider mites so got sum deep clean and sprayed it on yesterday it's only today when I checked on them I seen it

6. Thanks for help

7. How would I cure manganese is it bad ???

8. Is there a link to that chart dude so I can see it better ,hav u grown blue cheese b4 ??

9. Well I you're growing in coco I believe your ph should be more in the hydro range 5.3-5.8 but I could be mistaken as I've never done coco myself

10. On the nuts it says 5.5 to 6.5 do u think taking it down will help ??

11. Yeah I think 6.5 is too high for coco but you should do some reading in the coco coir section of hydroponics. A lot of good info there.

12. Will do that but think ur rite bout the ph problem frm wot I've read thanks for all the helpful advice dude

13. No problem man, happy growing!