help with window growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by moonbelle420, May 14, 2002.

1. i'm growing some plants indoors by a window,no extra light of any kind.just the rotation of the sun.what do i need to do to make my babies happier,heathier and more potent.how about fertilizer,what can i use?

2. u kan use miracle grow keep it simp

3. You can take from window and put under a thouy for happy

4. the single worst soil and/or fertilizer out there.

OP, don't get your hopes up with any kind of a windowsill grow.

J

5. Ignored miracle grow post. I cant feed trollz anymore. Cost of living getting way to high in the east

6. Yall know the post was from 2002.lol iam sure he he figured getting 1 a real light and soil or 2 he quit altogether after he grew it

7. God, this post has been here longer than I have.

8. I had no idea and didn't look at the date - man we need more new and exciting threads lol

J

9. I heard it won't bud on a windowsill but I might be wrong. I just know my friends mom did just because she likes the look of a weed plant and it never fully produced buds

10. sure it would; just like an outdoor plant.

Chances are it wouldn't amount to much - UNLESS you had a great big window with lots of light and a fat healthy plant in the full sun for most of the day. Then I'm sure it would do ok.

A little plant in a pot on the windowsill, tho? Not worth my own bother at least.

J