Help with Wii games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by steezyDAT, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Okay my bro came up a Wii for me and I was wondering what's a good game I can get? I was thinking getting Mario, donkey kong, or even look into getting mw3. Who knows but I have 100 dollar budget that I am willing to spend. :rolleyes:

2. I don't have a wii system, but if i was you I would get a good mario game for sure if you are a casual gamer.

I personally would not invest in mw3 for wii, will not be even close to other consoles I don't think. (havent seen it though lol.)

3. fuck that i am cheap, i might cut my budget in half and get an 8th than use the 50 dollars to get super mario bros thanks guys if you guys didn't help me hahah

4. honestly, just sell the damn thing and get an oz or some shit, you're going to get bored with it in like a month

5. This sounds perfect!

6. Wii games go for hella cheap. Browse your local craigslist, record exchange places that deal with other medias, and if you must theres alwayes gamestop

There aren't a lot of amazing games but Twilight Princess is a solid game, the Wii Sports/Resort bundles things are fun to play with friends every once in awhile, Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 are alright, Smash Bros: Brawl, and Mario Kart

7. skyward sword by far.

Every zelda has been good and theyve said that this one is going to go above and beyond what theyve already made. Already scored a few 40/40 too.

Monster Hunter Tri is also really fun online, Ive put in over 500 hours into it and its still fun for me.

I have galaxy 2 and i was kinda disappointed that the worlds were small, I still havent beaten it.

But if you want a good starting library get Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, youll be playing those games for a while.

8. the new Kirby is sweeeet... Return to Dreamland or something like that

Look into the homebrew channel and softmod for your wii... it'll make u soooo glad you got it! Youtube has tons of step by steps with dl links