Help with white tips

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by twiztid1, Nov 13, 2014.

1. I've got a autopounder growing in ffof soil under a 600 hps. Temps are 79 at the canopy with the light on. Plant was put in soil just shy of 30 days ago. I haven't feed it yet, just r/o water. No bug or mold anywhere on the plant. Just noticed the top shoots have some white tips on some of the leaves. I water when the bucket to light, so I doubt it is an overwatering problem. Any ideas what might be the problem also some of the leaves are kind of curling and darkening on the edges. Thanks guys. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415894371.985293.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415894390.368279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Low humidity? That will cause the leaf tips to dry out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If the leaf was close to the light source it may have experienced "light bleaching."

4. She's never been closer than 18" to the light, but I did have a humidity problem. I put a humidifier in there yesterday. How long does it take till she rights herself ya think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The leaves that were damaged will stay that way but just make sure its not spreading to other leaves or the new leaves if not then your fine