Help with what to feed my plant.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ghostwarlock, Dec 30, 2013.

1. #1 ghostwarlock, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    So I want to know what I should be feeding my plant the whole way. ATM I am feeding just plain water once the leaves start coming out what should I feed it. So I guess it's pretty much what (name of food) should I feed my plant through out my process. Stuff I can get at walmart pretty much. I've read that all purpose nutrients from miracle grow and some Epsom salt helps it. Is there anything either than that that I should feed it so I have a beautiful healthy plant? What she looks like right now ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388400133.884853.jpg Any suggestion on what I should do with her once she starts to bloom leaves. Also is that brown normal? Legalize marijuana!

2. Anyone got any answers for me?Legalize marijuana!

3. Update picture in past couple hrs . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388426356.064368.jpg Legalize marijuana!

4. Spend $16 and do it right, $10 bag of wormcastings and a $6 bag of Espoma tomato-tone.

5. [quote name="Not Sure" post="19254412" timestamp="1388430892"]Spend $16 and do it right, $10 bag of wormcastings and a $6 bag of Espoma tomato-tone.[/quote]Where can I get this?Legalize marijuana!

6. #7 TheAnswer121, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    I got mine at a nursery/garden center.

If you live in a civilized country then chances are there's a nursery within driving distance. Espoma is just a brand, there's a lot of all-purpose organic nutrient mixes. Dr earth's, Happy frog, Espoma are some good names, any decent gardening center should carry a mix that does the job. http://www.espoma.com/p_consumer/tones_tomato.html