Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!!! With weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMadStoner, Aug 4, 2011.

1. images00.jpg eighth

Quarter-Ounce-Marijuana-On-Scale.jpg quad

hope that helps some

2. I am new here..how to i post a thread of my own..im looking for advice in opening a head shop by starting small. I live on an island in need of one. Especially with all the legals now. Please help me ASAP.

3. thanks for the pics man sound :D

4. About an eighth:

[​IMG]

About a quarter:

[​IMG]

5. if u click on smoking and useage and then go on the first link apprentice at the to of the page just under where it says smoking and usage the is a thing where you can make your own thread hope it helps :D

6. u can smoke hash by itself bruh.

or use it as a topping over your mary jane.

make sure your pipe has a screen tho.

or if you have a bong.

then you can purchase a hash bell w ti skillet < specifically for concentrates.

7. Get a scale. Dealers can tell if your a newbie and will try and fuck you over. Happens all the time.

8. oh ok but would it get you way more high cause of all the thc in it??

9. ofcourse my brutha.

any concentrates will get you way more high than just tree itself.

10. sound man your really helping me :D

11. anyone know when i should expect my outdoor plant to flower? Im near Charlotte NC. it came up volunteer from roaches in a flower pot.

12. im not experienced enough maybe someone else can help u sorry man best of luck :D

13. Thanks anyway man!

14. hey bruh.

u should start a new thhread in the growing sections.

plenty of people will be able to help you there.