Help with water only soil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Is there any way the fine people of the city help me to build a soil mix that you only have to water. Also the only place really available to shop is at Walmart so please any help would be awesome. Thanks to all and keep your eyes red I'm a somewhat educated first timer

2. If you get a computer, you will be able to shop online, try a site on the world wide web called "amazon dot com"

3. If you REALLY want to put together a true "water only soil" check out the "Organic soil mix for beginners" thread here in the Organics forum. I will tell you this - while it is probably possible to find peat and perlite, and maybe a blended dry organic fertilizer at WalMart, this is the very last place you want to step into to find the single most important component of your soil - humus; ie: compost & vermicompost.

Try craigslist or just go online for that if you truly don't have anywhere near you but these days organic farming is EVERYWHERE - even if you need to go online to do it. Don't shortchange yourself buying garbage - you'll just waste your time and money.

J