Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with urine test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spacelysprocket, Oct 21, 2009.

1. So today i went in to lab corp to take a pre employment test. They gave me instruction but i couldnt uderstand shit because it was a chinese lady with an accent and spoke way too fast, so i said ok and peed. When i finished i flushed the toilet she knocked on the door and yelled that she told me not to flush. So i told her to slow down when she talks and maybe i could understand her. She then wrote a comment on my sheet saying"donor flushed the toilet". So my question is, do you think this will affect the outcome of my test in anyway? and i havent smoked in over 3 months so i know ill pass.

by the way, first post;)

2. No idea about the drug test but welcome to gc :wave:

3. You may be asked to give another sample, unless your sample was dirty. Then they won't give you a second chance.

4. ok thanks thats what i was thinking too. And i know it wont be dirty so i guess ill just have to wait for a call