Help with upcoming Test

Discussion in 'General' started by DerekCrave, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I last smoked on the 8th of this month, and did not know I was going to be drug tested on the 25th until today. The drug testing is for the military, and therefore I will have someone looking at me pissing, so I can't use synthetic urine of course. I was wondering any tips you guys had to help detoxify myself? I heard drinking a bunch of water doesn't actually detoxify you, but I am going to be doing so anyway to hopefully help my body do it on its own, since it will be hydrated and shizz. Foods I should eat, cheaper products I should look into? Etc.

Thank you for any advice, good luck to my scared self

2. Grren tea...black tea...eat healthy as possible...no high fat food...u can use apple cidar vinegar (with the mother in it) or u can go buy a detox drink n dont smoke

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Low carb/ high protein diet consumed through “intermittent fasting”. This is where all the food you consume for the day is done in an 6-8 window. If you want to increase the rate at which thc is eliminated from your body you need to burn fat. Plain and simple. Eat in your 6-8 window and fast the other 16-18 hours of the day. Not really that hard, normally I just skip breakfast, eat about noon then finish last meal by 6:30. Thc metabolites are stored in fat cells. If these cells aren’t attacked with a plan you will just eliminate thc at a normal rate. Fasting will do it quicker. I speak from experience.

4. Working out is counterproductive tho...i know fasting but just wanted to state this so peeps dont run to the gym n spend hrs thinking its gonna be gone in days does more harm than good

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk