Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with un-decarbed Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gr33dy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. I recently made some Cannabutter, jet forget to decarb it beforhand, as this is my first time doing it and the video also said nothing about „decarboxylation“. Now I have 100 grams of un-decarbed butter that were created with 3 grams of weed. My first question would be: Can I still somehow decarb the “finished” product and or does it even matter if I do it? Are 3 grams enough to get a decent high (eating with friends) without the product being decarbed? Thanks in advance, also need help asap, cause I have to make the brownies soon.

2. #2 Joker1121, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    It's a good thing you didn't use a lot of cannabis as undecarbed butter will not work very well. You could cook your butter for a longer period, perhaps 8-12 hours and that may work. I'd start over with a fresh batch, decarb at 240F for 40 minutes, then combine with your butter and cook until well blended. If you leave the cannabis in your butter it will be much stronger. Three grams at 15%THC gives you 450 mg per batch of butter (3000 X 15%=450 mg). Each dose depends on how strong you want your butter, you would get 18 25 mg doses or nine 50 mg. You can try your butter as is, but I wouldn't expect good results. You never know, though. Good luck

3. Cannabis is notoriously hard to decarb once it's submerged in oil.
    Keep heating at 220 F for an hour is about all you can do.
    More then that and your pushing into degrading and becoming sleeper couch lock grade oil.

Next batch..... Decarb 220 F for 40 minutes

5 grams Hash-Kief-powdered buds-concentrate
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

Add this to the rest of the oil called for in a brownie-cookie recipe and enjoy.

[​IMG]

:)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1