Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with this weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DaborDietryin, Jul 1, 2010.

1. so my sister found a new connect and im real happy with this. he said it was called loud. it has orange hairs everywhere but seems like it was harvested early but regardless looks like some really good mids or possibly low grade dank. please share anything you know on a strain called loud tho. thanks

2. seems made up, but who gives a shit smoke that weed!

3. its not made up, I saw this rapper smoking and talking about it on utube, when i find it ill post

4. loud = dank just a slang name as far as i knw

5. loud = purple kush in atlanta

6. wait it does i mean spefically purple kush in this part of ga it just mean kush or purp the dank stuff ya knw:eek:

7. Sounds like you're good man, enjoy! :smoking:

8. Pretty sure I had this before it's called orange bud lol go to marijuanareviews.com good site, on the left it all alphabetical so look lol