Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with this strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Alright guys today I picked up a dime of bud i think it was platinum bubba or sour diesel I forget but it's scent is fucking skunk. I will post photos tell me what you guys think. I rolled it already cross joint nice and tight for 2mrw wake n bake before school. What do you guys think about it any ideas on what it might be.

Attached Files:

2. Pic of the cross, or it never happened..

3. sorry, theres no way you rolled a cross joint with a gram of weed.

4. Yeahhh.. im with everybody else on this one

5. looks good its bout .9 and u didnt roll cross or fatty at most

6. Looks like .8 to me.

7. Didn't roll a cross joint with 1g OP

Omega369 :wave:

8. I'll post pics after of the cross

But see this is what I did I didn't use king size so they r the small zig zags and I managed to make it fit by rolling like about .8 in one and a really skinny .2 :)

9. Its 'Eight ball' says so right there on the label bro...

10. Lol this was the cross joint it's averagely rolled

Attached Files:

11. add ur screen name on card next to the joint that looks like more then a .8 .9 i ntheir

12. Not sure what it is but it definitely looks good man

13. LoL I love how we bust his balls for no reason... Hey man high five on the cross, enjoy..

14. Lmao thanks bro appreciate it

15. :) :smoking:

16. Doesn't Look like Sour D. So Ill say PBK.

17. Yaaa it's definitely that

Cheers

18. looks like some sacagawea kush

19. Those look like the nuggets i pooped out this morning.. They look good!